Monday, July 30, 2018

My First Purchased Item at BeautyMNL

First of all, I want to say thank you to BeautyMNL for partly sponsoring the item on the blog today! 

BeautyMNL gave MAtW a P500 worth of credits for us to try and purchase products on their website. It was my first time to try it out and I was happy to know that when you sign-up for the first time, you have the privilege to order and receive the items with no shipping cost- with no minimum amount of purchase. It is like buying an item free of any hassle of the beating the traffic, and going-in line to the cashier for payment. 




After browsing to their website, checking out items on sale and on a buy one -take one deal, I was surprised that they almost have everything a family needs, from home essentials to health and wellness and of course their beauty line. 

I was struck when I opened the health and wellness section and see products that I don't see in regular stores and groceries. And, guess what I ordered from them?

This was the parcel packaging when you order, a pink plastic bag with the website's address and name. 


Weather condition last week was I guess the factor why it took a couple of weeks, more than a week late from the expected date of delivery that was indicated in the order details. Although it took some time for me to receive the item due to weather condition last week. I was a little worried and contacted their delivery service days after waiting for it. I am glad that the item came in good condition. 

So, what's inside? Remember, I was overwhelmed with ALL the products I found there and when I saw organic chia seeds from The Green Tummy I immediately put it on my cart and process the order form. 




One kilo of organic chia seeds costs P750.00 and from the credit amount, BeautyMNL gave me they automatically deducted it from the original prize leaving me P250 left for payment. I process the remaining amount and paid it using Paypal balance. 

I remember having chia seeds pudding from years ago and I have not seen any stores here in my place who sells this kind. And, also for an organic product, the prize of P750 for a kilo is a good buy. I can soak this with any milk drink and mix this with different fruits, fresh or dried. For one kilo of chia seed, this can last for months. 

I really enjoy browsing through their site, with the availability of items you can choose from, images of items are available and also the important descriptions of food and non-food items. Highly recommendable! 

Again, thank you BeautyMNL! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Farming futures

  Jayson and Juanito proudly showcase a selection of produce at the SM City Clark’s Weekend Market. While modern agricultural techniques boo...